Sur le Chemin de Saint Jacques de Compostelle, dans un vallon au doux nom de « Combe du miel », se dresse cette jolie chapelle romane (XIè s., classée Monument Historique)
The parish of Saint Sernin du Bosc was built in the early nineteenth century. Its uniqueness is that it was built against human geography. This chapel is mentioned between 1097 and 1240 as a possession of the abbey of Moissac which in the thirteenth century gave way to the bishop of Cahors. This Romanesque building of modest proportions, suffered some alterations over time. The apse is semicircular arched ass oven. Other elements such as a horseshoe arch or two superimposed bells are the characteristics of this chapel.
Prices & payment
Tarifs non communiqués.